If you have what it takes to excel at customer service in the financial industry, Polam Federal Credit Union looking for highly motivated, energetic and creative individuals for both full-time and part-time positions in the Redwood City Main Office.
Fluency in the Polish language is highly desirable. We offer a competitive compensation package, a great working environment, and room to grow.
Polam Federal Credit Union launched in 1974 with a vision to service the Polish American community and offer resources to meet their financial needs. Through the hard work and dedication of its founders, Polam has seen progressive growth and has established itself as the successful financial institution it is today.
Polam Federal Credit Union headquarter is located in the heart of Redwood City, CA., with branches located throughout the Bay Area and the state of Connecticut. Our focus is placed on conveniently servicing our customers.
Position– Full-Time Bank Teller, New Britain, CT Office
Wages: Hourly with possibility of bonuses for outstanding performance
Responsible for handling customer transactions including taking deposits, disbursing cash, opening accounts, and assisting members. Polish and English must be spoken fluently.
- Process routine account transactions.
- Open accounts, including savings and checking.
- Help customers fill out deposit and withdrawal slips.
- Use adding machine, and computers.
- Disburse money to customers.
- Promote home loans, car loans and all other products
- Check for photo identification.
- Assist customers at the drive-through window.
- Greet people warmly and direct them to appropriate personnel.
- Process loan payments and cash checks.
- Sell money orders.
- Record all transactions.
- Report suspicious activity to management.
- Balance currency, cash and checks in cash drawer at end of shift
- Promote Polam within the community.
- Other job duties as assigned.
At Polam Federal Credit Union, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our members and our communities can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
For more information contact our office at (860) 223-0200 or send resume to email@example.com. You may also visit us at 55 Broad Street, New Britain, CT.
Contact your Local Loan Specialist
Open An Account
BECOME A MEMBER