If you have what it takes to excel at customer service in the financial industry, Polam Federal Credit Union looking for highly motivated, energetic and creative individuals for both full-time and part-time positions in the Redwood City Main Office.
Fluency in the Polish language is highly desirable. We offer a competitive compensation package, a great working environment, and room to grow.
Loan Officer (Full Time)
Polam Federal Credit Union is seeking a motivated and creative Loan Officer to work out of the Main Office in Redwood City CA. You will be responsible for developing and servicing consumer loans, including auto, residential mortgage loans, unsecured personal loans, and credit cards. Position requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 2-4 years of related experience. You must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in banking. Position relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Must be a strong independent worker that can flourish under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Opportunity for growth and special projects in marketing, technology expansion and product development. Reports to Senior Loan Officer.
As our Consumer Loan Officer, your responsibilities will include:
– Assisting the Senior Loan Officer in day-to-day duties
– Obtaining information to complete loan applications
– Analyzing loan qualification documents
– Completing loan-funding processes
– Recommending additional products or services to meet borrower needs
– Processing loan payments, deposits, withdrawals, account transfers and collections
– Ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures
– Reconciliation of various reports to General Ledger
– Researching account holders questions, problems, and complaints and responding with accurate information
– Assist management with special projects and assignments
– Polish language skills a plus but not required
Must be able to work 40 hours a week, between 8:30am – 4:30pm.
At Polam Federal Credit Union, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our members and our communities can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Apply today: email@example.com.
Member Service Representative (Part-time)
At Polam Federal Credit Union, we serve the needs of the Polish / Slavic community in the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, and Connecticut since 1974. We are seeking candidates who share our values and commitment to providing quality financial and related services to our member community. We are currently accepting applications for a Part-time Member Services Representative (30-hours per week) in our Concord Branch Office.
As our Member Services Representative, your responsibilities will include:
– Opening new accounts, cross selling Credit Union products and services.
– Assisting members with and processing loan payments, deposits, withdrawals, and account transfers.
– Assisting the Loan Officer with loan application processing, analysis, loan documentation, member communications and collections.
– Participating in community events representing the Polam Federal Credit Union.
– Ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures.
– Assist management with special projects and assignments.
In this hands-on member facing role, our ideal candidate will possess basic knowledge of banking and customer service as well as proficiency in MS-Office, PC skills. Fluency in the Polish language is extremely desirable. This position may be subject to SAFE Act and Bond requirements. Polam FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package and growth potential.
Apply today: firstname.lastname@example.org